Pulse Water Meter with WiFi Wireless Option
The Poly FAM meter emits a pulse for each gallon of flow and can register as little as 1/4 a gallon. The meter can replace most full size 7.5" meters and be installed vertically or horizontally. Also the counter head can easily be rotated 365 degrees so as to better fit in small tight spaces.
The Master Meter's Poly FAM high quality AWWA C708 certified meters utilize multi-jet technology, not single jet like most cheaper meters. Multi-jet meters are over time much more accurate and durable than most cheap single-jet meters. In addition they are NSF certified which means they are legal for domestic water use in the United States.
Please see our WiFi pulse meter monitoring system add-on feature. It allows one to monitor the water use over the internet via a forever free online dashboard and cloud service. The user can view the gallons over time via two charts, set text and or email alarms and download the data to an excel format file.
View a sample online sub-metering dashboard; http://www.log-alert.com/demos/flow/demo.php
The meters are produced in an ISO9001 certified production facility. The cold water meters are certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for materials safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free compliance and conform with lead free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws and the U.S Safe Drinking Water Act.
• Comes with 3/4" connection couplers
• Operating Capacity 20 gpm
• Max rate for continuous duty 15 gpm
• Max pressure loss at max flow 10.9 psi
• One pulse for every 10 gallons (1 to 10 pulse ratio)
• Normal flow range (+/- 1.5%) 1-20 gpm
• Minimum flow (+/- 3%) 1/4 gpm
• Vertical or Horizontal Installation Position
• Max Operating Pressure (psi) 150
• Max working temperature 105° F
• Meter casing spuds, nominal thread size 1” NPSM
• Nominal pipe size 3/4”
• Weight (lbs) 0.9
• Materials (main case) - Glass-reinforced Nylon