Pulse Electric Meter with WiFi System
The Log-Alert WiFi electric use meter is a very accurate and cost effective solution for measurement and display of all major electrical and power quality parameters. Its easy programming, mounting and user friendly navigation make it an ideal choice for customers who require remote reliable energy measurement.
Our electric WiFi electric use meter is built with high quality standards utilizing the latest microprocessor and manufacturing technology. The product features a DIN-rail enclosure, backlit LCD display and user programmable CT ratios. All access via an intuitive user interface.
Single Phase 1 module energy meter with Serial Modbus interface 330mV CT ac input
Single phase metering
• MID approved with module B & D certification.
• Bidirectional energy metering 1 DIN modules,230V AC 50/ 60Hz.
• Solid-core sensor & open-core sensor,330mV ac input 100A
• Display of Voltage, Ampere, kW, PF, Hz, +kWh,-kWh,ΣkWh
• Total energy usage can be calculated via 5 different modes.
• Display Modbus RTU Interface data：baud rate, Modbus id, Parity
• Reactive power and reactive energy available through interface
• S0pulse output, transmission of measured values via pulses.
• LCD display, 5 integer 1 decimal
• Clear green backlight display
• Accuracy class B according to EN50470-3
Accuracy class 1 according to IEC62053-21
• Memory back-up (EEprom)
• The meter is intended to be installed in a Mechanical Environment ‘M1’, with Shock and Vibrations of low significance, as per 2014/32/EU Directive and should be installed in Electromagnetic Environment ‘E2’, as per 2014/32/EU Directive
Current Transformer Primary Current
The unit can be configured to operate with CT primary current of between 1 and 9999A. Maximum CT primary current corresponds to a maximum input current to the unit of 5A.
The unit can monitor and display the parameters of a single phase 120v to 220v.
Voltage 0·5% of range maximum
Current 0·5% of nominal
Frequency 0·2% of mid-frequency
Power factor 1% of unity (0.01)
Active power (W) ±1% of range maximum
Reactive power (VAr) ±2% of range maximum
Apparent power (VA) ±1% of range maximum
Active energy (Wh) Class 1 IEC 62053-21
Reactive energy (VARh) ±2% of range maximum
Total harmonic distortion 1% up to 31st harmonic
Pulse Relay Output
The pulse relay output can be set to generate pulses to represent kWh or kVArh.
Rate can be set to generate 1 pulse per:
1 = 1 kWh/kVArh
Pulse width 200/100/60 ms.
Relay Rating 240V ac 50mA